Crawl Space Waterproofing, Sealing & Insulation
Our unique crawl space sealing and insulation system can protect your family from radon gas, unwanted pests, toxic mold and harmful airborne allergens and provide a healthier environment for your family. You have made the first step in solving your crawl space problems.
Our waterproofing system effectively seals crawl spaces and provides a variety of benefits tp your home and your family including:
- Eliminates excessive, destructive mold and moisture.
- Greatly improves indoor air quality throughout the entire home.
- Eliminates the No. 1 source for entry of radon gas into the home.
- Reduces allergens such as mold and dust mites throughout the home
- Seals out bugs, spiders, rodents and termites.
- Crawl space insulation reduces energy costs.
- Creates a clean, dry, sanitary, usable storage area.
- Protects structure of home from dry rot and termites.
- No more musty smells from moisture and mold.
- Cost-effective, no mess, one-day installation.
- Great investment - increases resale value of home.
Crawl spaces and crawlspace insulation are all too often overlooked by building contractors and homeowners alike. The facts are that your crawl space is an integral part of your home and living environment, and there is an air exchange between your crawl space and your home.
As heat rises in your home, the cool air from your crawl space is sucked up into your home, just like a chimney. Based on a typical home in the United States, the E.P.A. estimates that the air in your home is replaced almost every hour and about 50% of that "new air" comes from your crawl space! That simply means that the quality of air in your home is greatly affected by the condition of your crawl space. It might be out-of-sight and out-of-mind, but it is a part of your living environment that affects the quality of air that you and your family breath.